Refund policy, Terms and conditions:
We do try to keep to time. Please aim to arrive at the salon five to ten minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for parking, If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full treatment that you are booked for because our treatments cannot be rushed, but you will still be charged for the full appointment.
If treatment is refused, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost. Or in the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the products or services you asked for. You can choose to cancel your contract for a service, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service that was provided has a major problem. You may ask us for a refund of a product, if the product has a major problem.
- A major problem is when the service/product:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
- Is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- Does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
- Creates an unsafe situation
If the problem with a service provided is not major, we will attempt to fix it within a reasonable time. If the problem cannot be fixed, we view it as a major problem.
Treatments/services and service packages are not transferable to other individuals.
We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for any appointment cancellation to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost. Or in the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
All bookings for treatment series and packages have the following stipulations:
- All standard IPL hair removal packages must include a series of 3 treatments or more and are valid for 6 months from purchase.
- 6 prepaid packages are valid for 9 months.
- All standard skin packages must include a series of 3 treatments or more and are valid for 6 months.
We all love children, in the interest of health and safety, children cannot accompany patients in the treatment room or be supervised by staff. Thank you for your understanding.